Saturday, August 21, 2010

Toe Nail designs!! Very cool Idea..GIVE THEM TO ME LOL!!!?

SHOES, SHOES, AND MORE SHOES...





So many to choose from, and I HAVE A PROBLEM!!





NO I don鈥檛 mean with buying too many shoes. For its true a girl can never have way to many





It wasn鈥檛 my fault I needed the zebra shoes, which matched the fine stitching on my LV bag I received on my 15th b-day.





No! I won鈥檛 lose concentration!! LOL鈥?. No more stories!!! MY problem is. I have all of these beautiful shoes, and I have No new toe nail designs.





I already have the classic French tipped toes, and we all know how that drives the men crazy. ;) Or the classic fire engine red.





I need more ideas ladies/ gentlemen.





Classic Black open toed stiletto Joey heels鈥?br>




I need a really cool design for my toes..





All designs and ideas accepted. And will be much appreciated!Toe Nail designs!! Very cool Idea..GIVE THEM TO ME LOL!!!?
POlkA dOtS


hEARtS


StRiPES


SMilEY fACES


flOWERS


ChECkERD


fRENCh NAilS With COlOREd tiPS


ANiMAlSToe Nail designs!! Very cool Idea..GIVE THEM TO ME LOL!!!?
teal blue for a base, a tiny hot pink heart on the inside bottom of the toe nail, then match it up by painting your fingernails teal and having an outline of a heart in hot pink on your thumbs!!!----Or a red base with tiny white polka dots.... Have fun!
go to this website and you can design your own!


http://www.fashiongames247.com/fashion-g鈥?/a>
clear nail varnish... let it dry.. pink stripes.. let them dry.. %26amp; then yellow dots! looks great.. you can do it with other colors as well:) x
stripes


polka dots


flowers


stars

No comments:

Post a Comment