Saturday, August 21, 2010

Would it be a good idea to get fake nails at an expensive salon then have walmart 'fill' them for much cheaper?

I want fake nails and i know walmart is cheap but i want better nails, so could i just get good ones and have walmart fill them or is walmart crappyWould it be a good idea to get fake nails at an expensive salon then have walmart 'fill' them for much cheaper?
Generally, one nail salon does as well as another. I'm not sure you would be wasting money to get a fill at wal-mart. Ask around, get opinions from others who you know have went to both places.Would it be a good idea to get fake nails at an expensive salon then have walmart 'fill' them for much cheaper?
I'm not sure i've heard of ';filling'; them but walmart nails for me don't last long, it depends on the person, i know someone whom it lasts weeks on, and me roughly 1 day. i say professional nails are much better and last so much longer. cheaper in the long run.
i think that fake nails are all the same. I could be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment