Saturday, August 21, 2010

Any ideas to help stop biting your nails, i've tried the horrible tasting polish but i still bite them...?

When I was a teenager, I did the same thing.





My H.S. best friend helped me break the habit - we used cayenne pepper under our nails. Keeps you from touching your face or putting your fingers in your mouth.Any ideas to help stop biting your nails, i've tried the horrible tasting polish but i still bite them...?
This is going to seem crazy --- but you know what I did? I just QUIT cold turkey. I had been biting my nails since I was a small child (I'm now 27) and one day I just told myself ';Hey, I am not biting them anymore,'; and it worked!





Nothing else ever worked for me before (besides getting fakes put on, which good ones are expensive).





All I did was like, psych out my mind.





The bad news is, when some crap went down at work and me and my old bf broke up I started biting them again. I will try quitting again, tho, if you do! ;)





Good luck.Any ideas to help stop biting your nails, i've tried the horrible tasting polish but i still bite them...?
everytime you have a need to bite your nails, eat a carrot.. seriously worked for a friend of mine, and she lost weight at the same time!
Go and get tips put on your nails and then you will not bite them anymore that is what I did and it worked well
cut them off then theres nothing to bite or were gloves (around the house) that worked for me
Don't wash your hands all day then when you catch yourself gnawing on your fingers remember were you have had your hands

No comments:

Post a Comment