Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Im having my hair rebond and i have no idea what color for my nails?

please give me some ideas or maybe you can say yes or no.i mostly would like it black .how about your choice for meIm having my hair rebond and i have no idea what color for my nails?
Try this out; go to the www.opi.com web site and use the ';Try on this color'; tab. Then you will see a virtual hand model that has a skin tone (six different skin tones) selector that can be move horizontally to match your skin tone.





On the right hand side is a another selector which moved up and down and the hand model nails shorten and lengthen./





Far right is the color selection, you can choose from shades, collection, etc. Whenever you move your mouse over the color, the name of the nail polish comes up, click on the ccircleand a dot appears and the virtual reality nails will change to that color. Find your best match and favorite shade. I might suggest, ';OPI Black Tie Optional'; or something from their Russian Collection.





Of course, this gives you only an idea what the nail color i

No comments:

Post a Comment