Tuesday, August 24, 2010

My nails are soo weak! I have tried all the polish crap but they still just bend and break...any ideas?

Hello Tracydawn22,





Breaking nails are very common. In medics there are usually described by the words 'brittle nails' 'cracked nails' or 'splitting nails'. It's very likely that your nail problem is the result of a lack of moisture (which can be treated with natural remedies - pleas e consult your general practitioner for this).





Meanwhile you can read more about the conditions at The HandResearch Nail Enclyclopedia:





BRITTLE NAILS at:


http://www.handresearch.com/finger-nails鈥?/a>





CRACKED NAILS at:


http://www.handresearch.com/finger-nails鈥?/a>





SPLIT (toe) NAILS at:


http://www.handresearch.com/finger-nails鈥?/a>





Good luck!My nails are soo weak! I have tried all the polish crap but they still just bend and break...any ideas?
keep them short? My nails are really thick but for a while after i had fake nails (they were super long) I had to use some titanium crap that made them super strong.My nails are soo weak! I have tried all the polish crap but they still just bend and break...any ideas?
Try NutraNail brands...they work well!
I have the same problem. I keep mine shorter and rounded, and use Extreme Repair Hand and Nail Therapy. I also use Show of Hands Instant Manicure. The essential oils in it help strengthen nails, both by beauticontrol. They have a lot of awesome hand products. You can find them at www.beautipage.com/andrea_


piper.
milk
Their is Sally Hanson strength nail care. OMG! It really works. I have never been able to grow my nails intill I started using it. It's in a pink bottle. It's about $4.00 at and store.
how is your diet? if it's bad try taking a multivitamin everyday at least. my nails also are horrible. i use OPI nail eny nail strengthener and also take prenatal vitamins every day, but my diet is not good. that has so much to do with your hair and nails. the OPI has been the best for me so far.
try eating JELLO my nail like to split and crack and and older lady told me to eat Jello and it work for me. hope this help or you like Jello.
try using clear nail polish or nail hardener and dont use too much fingernail polish remover constantly and if you wear fake nails i think maybe you should stop doing that for a while but most likely wear clear nail polish it works..... trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment