Saturday, August 21, 2010

♥ Halloween Nails, Scary, Cute, Weird...Ideas please! ♥?

I a big Halloween fan, but this year I'm gonna be traveling so I won't be able to put on a costume. I wanna do my nails in a fancy way. Anybody has an idea? I though Jack fro Nightmare b4 Xmas. Hello Kitty Halloween. Gimme an Idea or a theme!♥ Halloween Nails, Scary, Cute, Weird...Ideas please! ♥?
Go with Jack. He's freaking awesome, i own about 22 shirts with different Jack artwork on them.♥ Halloween Nails, Scary, Cute, Weird...Ideas please! ♥?
You can get these at the store.You can glue them on to your nails. or get them and show them to the desighner at a nail shop and have them do the same thing. my idea was a spider web. It looks really cool. It can be a french with a black tip. THen you can get a black web! like this but with a tip :
I don't really understand this questions or what you're trying to say. Yes, it's difficult to understand.





How did you add your link to my question?
help me please


http://nz.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…
I just did mine the other day. heres a pix of them.





http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu17/…
I like to paint them in green (like the yahoo answer green:) and put black dots or anything different in black on each nail
it would be cool if you had a black lace design with hot pink or any other neon color under it.
skelanimals are cute, yer thats all i can think of
paint them orange then put little black faces for a jack o lantern.








sorry thats all i got lol
try painting your nails white then with a thin brush make a spider-web with black or grey

No comments:

Post a Comment