Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Nail polish on your Pet Pooch ....Good Idea? or Bad Idea?

Photo of Chinese Crested with her nails done.


http://www.flightlaw.com/images/nails.jp鈥?/a>


BUT......


This one takes the cake.


http://www.bardelbows.com/images/bardel2鈥?/a>Nail polish on your Pet Pooch ....Good Idea? or Bad Idea?
All i can say is: Poor dogs.


No dog wants to be dressed up for their 'masters' general enjoyment, they're dogs. They want to run around fields and get muddy, not have fashion coats put on and their nails painted. They should be treated as dogs and not dress up dolls. Nail painting is completely unnecisary.Nail polish on your Pet Pooch ....Good Idea? or Bad Idea?
I'm a dog groomer and I absolutely HATE it when people want me to put bows and polish on their dogs but since it doesn't harm the dog I can't refuse. The nail polish I use is specifically made for dogs. I have not and never will go so far as to do a french manicure on a dog, I don't care how much time I had or how much the owner paid. That is just way over the top.
I would think it depends on the animal. Some dogs chew their nails, and that could be unhealthy for them to eat the nail polish.





I think it is cute sometimes, but I think this whole small dog fad, dressing them up and all, is silly.
It looks so stupid. It must be terrible for the dog, could make them sick of they ate it and reflects on the owner's lack of IQ.
Poor dogs. Although they do have places that will give dogs a manicure. I guess as long as the polish is non-toxic and won't hurt the dog, it's okay. But I bet they feel humiliated
bad idea its the worst thing ever poor dogs and it looks stupid too
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment