Tuesday, August 24, 2010

LOOKING FOR: Tips and ideas on how to do my nails today. ANY help at all is much appreciated!!?

Hello,everyone :]





I do my nails each week. Usually, I just paint them one,solid color but lately I've been getting into the more complex nail art.





I would really appreciate it if someone took the time to give me some tips on how to paint my nails and what to do and any ideas at all are appreciated!





I have a very light skin tone but it still haves that peachy color to it.





I will make a list of the colors available right now and if I can provide a link so you know exactly what the color looks like, I will.





Sally Hansen SALON #430 Mist You


https://www.wegmans.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1%26amp;storeId=10052%26amp;productId=362413%26amp;catalogId=10001%26amp;krypto=QJrbAudPd0vzXUGByeatog%3D%3D%26amp;ddkey=https:SearchController


Note; It doesn't look too much like what the picture shows. Its less pink-ish. Like a beige with a pink shine.





Sally Hansen SUPER SHINE Top Coat (no link needed)





Living Nightmare Black Nail Polish (REALLY cheap brand since I used it for halloween and super hard to remove like all dark colors but I'll use it if you have an awesome idea)


http://www.delush.com/images/alissa.jpg (Note; not my hand)





Sally Hansen French Shimmer 1 Natural White


Since this color is made for french manicure, the brush is thin and very hard to cover entire nail with.





Pure Ice #794 Outrageous


Can't find an image but its basically a light metallic purple





CG Boundless Color #545 candy corn


http://images.shopping.msn.com/img/2585/58/5/36161984.jpg





Sally Hansen Hard as Nails (clear)





60 Seconds Vinyl Shine #820 Play the Blues


http://cgi.ebay.com/Rimmel-Nail-Polish-NEW-60-Sec-Vinyl-820-Blue_W0QQitemZ270267363893QQihZ017QQcategoryZ11873QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q2em118Q2el1247





Sally Hansen MAXIMUM GROWTH #52 Wholesome Earth


http://www.walgreens.com/store/pickcolor.jsp?CATID=100339%26amp;navAction=jump%26amp;navCount=0%26amp;skuid=sku2501498%26amp;id=prod2502061


Its not black. Its not brown. Its like a wine color. Reddish-purple.





Sally Hansen French Manicure 2 Natural Color


Can't find a picture but its a shimmery beige.





I have one more ';clear'; polish but it actually comes out almost white so I'm not using that.





I also have a hot pink color from N.Y.C brand but I can't find it.


I will try to find it if you have an idea for that color.





I also have little stick-ons for nails.





Any ideas are appreciated.


Any recommended colors are appreciated.


Tips..


ANYTHING.


Thank you! :]








LOOKING FOR: Tips and ideas on how to do my nails today. ANY help at all is much appreciated!!?
TYE DYE NAILS





ok here is what you do





1 paint your nails a darker pink color





2 let dry





3 go over top half of nails with a bubblegum pink color





(you can do this with any two colors technically. i just used pink)

No comments:

Post a Comment