Saturday, August 21, 2010

I want to get nail extensions done.is it a good idea??

how long does it last for?I want to get nail extensions done.is it a good idea??
Their not called nail extensions... their acrylic/fake nails. They'll last a long time if you take care of them, but you'll need to go get them filled in at least every 2 weeks.I want to get nail extensions done.is it a good idea??
nail extensions, like acrylic nails? Nothing wrong with it - just make sure the manicurist is using clean equipment.





They last approximately 2 or 3 weeks - depending on how fast your nails grow.
depends on how u treat them
well i think you should do it it depends on how long they will stay on for if you take care of them they will last a couple weeks
I have had them for years because my nails are so weak. Not cheap! After the first time, you get them filled about every 2 weeks. The refill is a lot cheaper than the initial set. I live having them and my are very natural looking. One tip, ask at the nail salon for your own ';tools';. My salon has a little plastic box with my number on it and uses those products when I go in (nail file, buffer, etc.) Seems more sanitary to me.
there called acrylics. and they last for 2 weeks then you get them filled.

No comments:

Post a Comment