Saturday, August 21, 2010

For prom I am wanting the fake french nails is it a good idea?

My mother really doesn't like the idea but I have always wanted them. If anyone knows if they are a wast of money or if they are really harmful to you it would be very helpful for me to make my decision. Thank youFor prom I am wanting the fake french nails is it a good idea?
The french tips do look good. They are not harmful to your health.





However they are harmful to your natural nails.





So, If you have no intention of growing out your own nails and can afford they acrylics. Then yes they would look beauiful for your prom, Especially if you tipped the color the same as your dress. :-)For prom I am wanting the fake french nails is it a good idea?
Difinitely get them. I've had them several times and they have never harmed me. They just thin your nails a little bit before they put them on with a dremmel tool to make them rough to give the acrylic something to stick to. It isnt too thin when you take them off though, just use regular nail polish when you remove them. A huge amount of girls have those in high school, i'm not sure why your mom would disagree. They make you look nice and like you take care of yourself. I would get acrylic ones with white tips, and have a thin line painted on the border of the pink and white part of your nail to match your dress (they'll know what you mean). It would look really cute.
I think it would be a good idea. It is common at proms for girls to have the fake french tip nails, and they look good and sophisticated. As far as I know, there are no health concerns or risks to getting them. If done by a professional, they should last about 2 weeks, and then you will have to get them filled or replaced. I think they are worth the money for a prom.


Hope this helps.
If you get them on in a salon they're more harmful then a quick kit from the drugstore. They do hurt when they are removed and can leave a nasty residue.


A better idea would be to go to a salon and get french tips painted. It's cheaper and I personally think it looks sooooo much better.


I paint my own myself! :)
I think that would LOOK awesome!! I've had them done plenty of times!


It might hurt if your nail tech accidently files into your cuticle, but it's just sting....I'd say get them done no earlier than a week before prom, so they still look good.


They'll start to grow out and be noticeable, so either you can fill them in, and keep them, or just let them fall off, or get them proffessionally removed
It's called Acrylic French Tip. and It's not a bad idea. Some girls I know can never grow their nails. and having french nails is very formal and classy. Just don't have it too long. Although, having it on will damage your nail pad. But it'll get healthy after a month (after removing it) .....but if you can grow your nails ...natural is the best way to go! it is classier....





Good Luck!
Liz does not know what she is talking about...





They don't hurt and they are on for 2 - 3 weeks...





They are really nice ESPECIALLY for prom!





Also, you can get like the press on ones from CVS and they will look nice for the evening.





I have not had mine off in over 1 year...
DONT DO IT!!! Just get a manicure of your real nails! I used to get my nails done every two weeks for a few years! It hurts like hell when you break or crack one! Its expensive and it ruins your nails!
They tear your nails apart when they come off so I'd just invest in a real french manicure. The fake ones are annoying anyways.
I got them for my winter formal, and liked them


just glue them on really well!!


and remove them the way the box says too. DO NOT RIP THEM OFF
No! They look so tacky and are uncomfortable. Just get a $5 french nail polish kit at walmart...I have one and it looks great! Plus, they're the same price.
yea they r fancy, pretty and sophisticatd!


but if u wanna take them off, u shud take them off from the bttm,


then it wont hurt reli,


nd pik a really bright color dhat stands out nd matches ur dress!
you mean tips. you should get them if you want them. i did and loved them
NO! Don't get them. They hurt when the fall off, and they look tacky.
i think you should. Their cute and not harmful.
i've heard they can be painful, plus they're a huge waste of money! nobody at prom is gonna be looking at ur nails anyway.
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment