Saturday, August 21, 2010

My hair and nails keep breaking...i eat healthy...so i dont no y they do it....any ideas?

I used to have really weak hair and nails, and they used to break alot too. But then my sister in law, who owns her own salon and everything, recommended prenatal vitamins. So I've been taking pre natal vitamins for the past few months, and it works amazing!My hair and nails keep breaking...i eat healthy...so i dont no y they do it....any ideas?
check this article on food for hair and nails this should help u


and check other articles on skin care in this blog its greatMy hair and nails keep breaking...i eat healthy...so i dont no y they do it....any ideas?
your nails arent strong enough OR you dont treat them right


haha you should get some nail strenghthening nail polish


or get more calcium
You could do any of the following:


See a dermatologist, apply nail hardner every other day, wear gloves to wash dishes %26amp; cleaning, increase your calcium intake %26amp;/or take Biotin supplements (over the counter)
You need more fluid (water preferrably) and more calcium.





I'm guessing your skin is dry, too....
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment