Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Need ideas for a day of pampering my girlfriend. So far, nails, dinner, movie.?

Anyone have any other ideas I can do to make it a day for her? Dinner and a Movie's kinda for both of us, I wanna do something that's mostly for her. Does anyone have any ideas similar to getting her nails done? When you say ';spa'; I don't really know what else they do there. I know she might not want to change her hair yet, so not sure if ';doing her hair'; works, or even what it means. I'm not sure if girls like tanning in the winter. But any suggestions are welcome. Thanks.Need ideas for a day of pampering my girlfriend. So far, nails, dinner, movie.?
spa= massage, pedicure (toe nails done) manicure (finger nails done) or a hair cut (if she wants one)


gift card to the tanning salon (if she's into tanning)


walk aimelessly around the mall, you could buy her some lotion or perfume from bath and body works or victorias secret.Need ideas for a day of pampering my girlfriend. So far, nails, dinner, movie.?
I would say send her to a spa. Every spa is different. But, if you're going with this, make an appointment for her to get a massage. Like a deep tissue massage. Girls love that. It's pampering and relaxing. Plus, as a bonus, as she's getting the massage she'll be thinking of you and how sweet you are for doing it for her. But, don't' go with her. Let her think about you when you're away. Hope this helps. Good luck!
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment