Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ideas to paint my nails?

I loveeee painting my nails..


I haven't painted them in a while


because they started getting those white cloud looking things


and turning kinda yellow..





But they've returned to normal


and I dunno what to paint them now..





I have a volleyball tournament..


Our team name in 7 letters long..


Were the black team. Our age group is double digits.


(I can't reveal this information :pp)


Our team colors are black blue and white..


And my jersey number is 14.





Any ideas?


Remember that I only have 10 fingers.


:]]Ideas to paint my nails?
On your fingers write your team name, a space, then your jersey number 14! On the space you could even put a volleyball.





The nails could switch off black and blue and the print could all be white.Ideas to paint my nails?
when i paint my nails


i paint it a solid color (usually pink. i love pink.)


then i get the glitter black nail polish with the really thin brush from hot topic


and i make zebra/tiger stripes








or do them lady bug!


black and red!
print one finger black, blue and white or make stripes of black blue and white, or print your nails black and write 14 on them or just print them white or hot pink that's always nice
well .. here is a idea , paint them black , blue , white strip seperate . then put 14 on your fingers.
go to www.you tube.com! its a million of kool idea of how to do ur nails! and they r very nice too!

No comments:

Post a Comment