Thursday, August 5, 2010

I am a nail technicain and with the economy the way it is I am making no money:( Does anyone have any idea how?

to build a study clientele and get people into our salon. This month we have half off pedi's but besides doing a good job what can I do to get people to come back in January? Thank YouI am a nail technicain and with the economy the way it is I am making no money:( Does anyone have any idea how?
well i think for the sake of your business you should temporarily shut it down. i say that because there is nothing you can to do get more customers since they are not going because they cannot afford it but when the economy goes back up they will go back because that is when they will be able to afford it again sorry i dont think i helped much.... :-(


I am a nail technicain and with the economy the way it is I am making no money:( Does anyone have any idea how?
Apart from trying to rebook clients before they leave the salon you could try doing follow up calls for people that have not come back to see how they are going %26amp; how they liked their treatment. Maybe do a special offer eg. free eyebrow wax with every full set or infill, New year special: 20% off all services valid for Jan only, Free nail art for the month of Jan. I find reminder calls work really well too so people don't forget their appointment. Make it known what people are getting for their money, when people ask how much tell them everything they get before saying the price so they know they are getting a great deal. feel free to contact me if I can help any further. Ride it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment