Saturday, August 21, 2010

Ideas on how to stop biting my nails? It's a horrible habit!?

you can buy from superdrug for very cheap only arond 2 pound a pot and when you open it it has foam and a slit you put each finger in and then when you go to bite your nails it tastes so disgusting you wont be temted to do it again and if you do youll just keep getting the horrible taste in your mouth n in the end it will train your brain not to bite your nails. its specifaclly made to stop people biting there nails its very good. aslo did you no you carry more bactria under your nails then there is round a dirty public toilet seat so next time you go to bite your nails imaging licking mc ds toilet seat and that sould stop ya!! hope this helpsIdeas on how to stop biting my nails? It's a horrible habit!?
I agree with getting acrylic tips put on. You'll have pretty nails and after a while you'll forget about bitting them!Ideas on how to stop biting my nails? It's a horrible habit!?
Help wanted If you bite your nails a lot I need your help by the way of pictures of your hands I would proffer nails of Girls as this is going to be for a nails website I know this is a very wired request but I will be able to pay if the nails are extreme and my need a few photo shots If you have msn or email facilities can you send them to the address below or test me on the number below idluk2000 Peterace007@hotmail.com
I agree with the previous answerer, that ';Stop n Grow'; stuff is very effective. I bit my nails to a horrific extent for over 28 years, but managed to stop completely 4 years ago, simply by using it. It tastes...well, I cannot describe to vileness and the fact that it stays on your tongue for ages, you soon stop putting your fingers anywhere near your mouth, believe me!





Just a tip though, don't try and eat anything with your fingers, whilst wearing it, crisps will never taste the same again.
soak your fingers in vinegar or rub them with onion or garlic! It may smell a bit but it does stop you from biting them!! Cc x
thats easy you can go chemist and but clear nail polish it tastes like crap so will def stop you putting your fingers in your mouth.
well i used to bite my nails, but i stopped by using a very unconventional approach. While crap tasting nail polish does work for a few weeks, after a while, u start getting used to the taste. I got my friends who i went to school with to smack my hand every time it was in my mouth. After about a week of being smacked on my hand, everytime i wanted to bite, i literally felt the pain and resisted it, even in private. Its a form of psychology, associating a feeling to an event, or in this case, a habit. Hope I helped =]
use artificial nails just for a few months.


believe me that will work.


my sis used and she stopped biting.





note:


dont believe that ';bad tasted polishes';.


taste goes after washing your hands 2-3 times.
try soaking you nails in nail polish remover it tastes disgusting! try taping you fingers. Don't paint your nail so every time you bite them you realize how gross your making them. Remember it rakes time and effort!

No comments:

Post a Comment