Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I bite my nails but i havent bit them at all for almost two months & they have barely grown at all any ideas?

There is a product called Gelatin available at some supermarkets that promotes healthy nail growth.I bite my nails but i havent bit them at all for almost two months %26amp; they have barely grown at all any ideas?
I hate fake nails and tans. I can see the point of a weave if it is not overdone and applied properly.





I suggest using nail polish and a product with a horrible taste to it as an overcoat. Ask at London Drugs.I bite my nails but i havent bit them at all for almost two months %26amp; they have barely grown at all any ideas?
Try taking a multi-vitamin every day. I started taking them and noticed that my nails were growing faster and that they were also stronger.
get a manicure, they put special oils on your nails that will harden them and get them to grow.
try buying some nail polish that is specially made for nail growth. its usually a clear color
prenatal vitamins. people don't realize that even if you're not pregnant, it's a great vitamin for the hair and nails. will all grow beautifully.
My friend used to bite her nails and now her nails have stopped growing permanently...its been like ten years and there still barely a cm.





Sorry to scary you...but thats what biting does.





Fake nails perhaps?
multi-vitamin, as for growth, dunno, i do know that if you keep them filed you wont bite, people only bite the jagged edge they feel then cant stop. file file file an you ll break the habit ,, lol till your watchin a really close Dallas cowboy game an bite till the dam things bleed an your wishin you still smoked,,,,,,, wait i got carried away. they ll grow with the vitamins, ask the pharmacist the correct ones an keep them filed .
well my sister bites her nails and she uses nail hardener which comes in any nail polish color. Clear nail polish always works either over your bare nails or over nail polishbut to make your nails grow you have to stop bitting them!
yes, soak them in warm water everyday for about 5 min.
smash a real garlic head and put inside nail pollish of your choise
try having a professional manicure once a week or every other week to remove residue, massage nails, and get rid of cuticles that can be stunting nail growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment