Saturday, August 21, 2010

Girls....give some ideas on how should i get my nails done!?

designs,styles,etcs.


this not my first times getting my nails done.Girls....give some ideas on how should i get my nails done!?
French manicure is a classic. You can make it a little funky by changing the tip color. Example instead of white, do a red or a pink. Designs on all 10 nails looks tacky, so if you're going for a design I would say stick with just doing it on one fingernail, like the thumb.Girls....give some ideas on how should i get my nails done!?
My nail salon has solar nails...and i love them!!! i usually get silver tips they look GOOD!! i like silver to though....but they have all kinds of colors you can get...right now i have blue glitter tips ( cant feel the glitter cause its inside of the nail)...i get compliments all of the time. also w/ solar nails, when u get then filled they look like a new set every time and there is no fill line. my sister usually gets the solar nails but she always gets a white pearl french manicure...i like the way they look too!!


Good Luck !!
I like the good ole fashioned french manicure but if you like designs then get nail art with maybe hearts and have them put jewels on them.
I would go with a full set with white french tips. It last longer than airbrush, and a shorter square lenghth makes it easy to maintain during work %26amp; play. Its a clean classic look.
You should get a french manicure, but instead of white, you gold!





That is hott! Haha that is how i am doing my nails for a party i am going to!





:%26gt;





Good Luck!
is it just your nails or acrylics?


you could get a french, but do a different color isntead of the white. uhm...get airbrush. salons have designs you can choose for your nails.
I always get either a french or american manicure. Which is white tip with clear coat or translucent pink. You can also always add some artor sparkle to it.


I know this sounds boring but for a HOT summer look that matches absolutely everything this works.


I am also part hispanic so it definitely helps show off that dark skin....

No comments:

Post a Comment