Saturday, August 21, 2010

I want to be a nail arstist wheni grow up and im tired of dots and fench...i need a cute idea for the summer:)?

well im a teenager and i have a cute bubbly personality ...and dont be afraid to give me hard ideas...im talented:) and help!!! i was thinking little peace signs with zebra behind but i could use more ideas! thanx:):) PEACE!!!!!! :)I want to be a nail arstist wheni grow up and im tired of dots and fench...i need a cute idea for the summer:)?
Hearts, tiger print, American flag for 4th of July (assuming you are American, if you're not your country's flag just because...), leopard print, giraffe spots, stars.... The possibilities are endless. Good luck.I want to be a nail arstist wheni grow up and im tired of dots and fench...i need a cute idea for the summer:)?
You sound like me (: I always get compliments on my nails. I like to do tiger or zebra and I try different color combos. It is so easy and quickl. I also do cheetah sometimes. I sometimes paint my nails 3 colors diagonaly like yellow,orange and pink. It is really cute. type in nail art on youtube. they have given me tons of ideas!
the peace signs are a really good idea but i saw this one girl whos nails were black and had rainbow pokadots on one hand and stripes on the other it was awsome also i've always wanted to do plad on my nails but it dosent turn out so well cuz im not that good at painting nails lolz but good luck =P
I was gonna say zebra print, that good, and plaid is cool. plus stars, peace SIGNS ROCK!, bright, sparkly colors. snowflakes are great for the winter season. you can also get little stickers that let you put those on your nails. hope that helps
You could make a stripe down the middle from the cuticle to the tip of the nail, and do a solid color or a simple pattern on one side and a little drawing on the other, I find splitting the nail with a line makes it so much easier to be creative.
do the french manicure in different Colors like black and hot pink or purple and pink.add rhinestones or decorations for nails.
little seagulls i got them once when i got a manicure
flowers
By the time you grow up I don't think you will still want to be a nail artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment