Saturday, August 21, 2010

I want some really cute ideas for painting my nails.?

i'm looking for something other than a flower.I want some really cute ideas for painting my nails.?
I do a bit of painting myself. So, maybe a panda or even a rose on a royal blue background.I want some really cute ideas for painting my nails.?
Why don't you go for something dramatic? Like long, red nails or pink ones as well.





But if you want a decal, you can get fake diamonds with a french manicure, a design, letters, etc.





Just give it a try! Go for something daring?
hot pink french manicure
My friend once painted her nails white, let them dry, than painted red stripes on them. It looks like a candy cane. Its different, nd pretty cool.
Well use OPI nail polish.


They have a huge variety of colors.





But you can do like one solid color,let it dry.


Then do two columns of different colored dots and while they're still wet, take a toothpick and criss-cross back and forth.

No comments:

Post a Comment