Saturday, August 21, 2010

I bite my nails...do you have any ideas on how to stop?

You can buy stuff at the drug store that they put on like babys hands to stop them from suckin there thumbs. i guess it taste nasty and that should make you stop.I bite my nails...do you have any ideas on how to stop?
super glueI bite my nails...do you have any ideas on how to stop?
if you're a girl, then paint them. they'll look pretty and you won't want to bite them. another good solution is getting a manicure and fake nails. you won't relaly be able to bite those off. since the fake nails are only temporary (they'll eventually grow out or you can get them removed), it'll let you get used to not biting your nails.





if you're a guy, well then, i dunno.
wrap like medical tape around your fingers everyday until you finally stop biting your nails.
i had that problem, i got rid of it by have nail polish on 24/7 so if i bit it i get the taste of nail polish ( YUCK!)
If you're female,trying putting acrylic nails on,my friend used to bite hers until they bled,now she's got her own nails. If you're male try hotsauce.
I bit my nail all through my childhood and stopped last year...... I stopped because I spend a like 4 days helping my family clean up a place and the household cleaning products pretty much disgusted me and made me stopped......( then I start getting manicure ) Before that, it was nail polish that made me stopped for like 2 years back in middle school........

No comments:

Post a Comment