Thursday, August 5, 2010

Ideas for my nails...?

What color should I paint my nails? I have long slender fingers and short thumbs (like that makes any sence :[....) Anyways I want to do something fun with my nails, any thoughts?Ideas for my nails...?
Maybe you should try a nail polish that is a neutral color, light peach or pink. It looks really cute and it doesn't stand out. If you want it to stand out then you should go for a red or black.Ideas for my nails...?
If you have long nails maybe get your favorite color, or get a french manicure they look good on everyone and anyone :) you could get clear with a pretty design, I dont know. Do what ever makes you happy right now at this time good luck :p
different shades of black and white maybeeeee =P
well when i get my nails done i get them all one color and then get designs on all my nails in different design and colors........so maybe you should go with some of your favorite colors
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment