Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Valentines Day Gift Idea Survey: Which of the following says ';Forever'; best? Nipple Clamps, Pez, Nail Clippers?

why?Valentines Day Gift Idea Survey: Which of the following says ';Forever'; best? Nipple Clamps, Pez, Nail Clippers?
Wellll...Pez run out pretty quickly so that says you're a temporary sweet treat...


Nail Clippers say once I've had you around for long enough, and I'm tired of you getting in the way, you're easy to be removed...





Nipple Clamps say I don't want to let you go...so, that's the most romantic, I'd gather... ;)Valentines Day Gift Idea Survey: Which of the following says ';Forever'; best? Nipple Clamps, Pez, Nail Clippers?
I saw a pic on the internet the other day and i can't find it now..





pez dispenser lesbians kissing... i can't find that picture, but that would be the ';forever best'; for most guys.
Nipple clamps say it closest...Nipple clamps with chains, say forever.
Cracker Jack rings...the green ring it makes on your fingers last forever!!
I think double headed benwah beads would say it like nothing else...
This is a trick question.


Pez dispensers are handy nipple clamps.


Everyone knows this.
Nipple Clippers does it for me.
Pez Nipple Clamps. Oh the fun
I want a princess puggle pez dispenser for Valentines Day...where can I buy one?
Balls across the nose..Nothing says I love you like that.








%26lt;~~~~~Very romantic
Pez -- but it would have to be a lifetime supply.





I love Pez.

No comments:

Post a Comment