Saturday, August 21, 2010

Cute ideas for room, outfit, nails, anything!?

Right now I'm craving color and cute. Any decorations I can make to put up in my room, ways to paint nails, pretty things to do with my hair...? I REALLY want something cute that draws attention. Something you love to do, but you haven't heard that much of. Clothes I could wear one day, (nothing i'd have to buy, just something a girl might have) a craft... ANYTHING! :) Just a place to share your ideas to help a fella out. (That's a teenage girl, haha) :)Cute ideas for room, outfit, nails, anything!?
You would be surprise how many guys don't like nail polish on girls. I get more compliments on taking care of my nails... I do wear clear polish to give them vitamins they need and to make them stronger. (I have some kind of vitamin deficency in my nails causing them to be white) Therefore wearing polish actually can wear and tear your nails. Not too long, not too short. Just right and simple. Maintaining your nails is hard enough. As for your hair, don't know what you look like but keep it natural as dye can ruin your hair. Be creative. As for your room... umm depends on the color of your mood. Make sure it's a long term color, it can get expensive changing it all the time. Do you like art? Photography looks great on the wall, like black and whiteCute ideas for room, outfit, nails, anything!?
You could make those chain things with paper. Or oragami.For your hair, you could wear it in a messy bun, clip the front back, tease it, Part it differently, ect. For your nails, blood red, black, teal blue, lime green, yellow.
ZEBRA PRINT. i loooooove it. i have a zebra chair, zebra sheet. hahah and i have lots of things on my wall but its tastfully done. you can get a toooooooon of cute things from your room at








http://www.ikea.com/
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment