Saturday, August 21, 2010

Anyone have any ideas for sexy nails???

One of the new trends for sexy nails is red tips instead of white. I have also seen pink, black and silver. Also putting pericing the pinkie nail and putting a charm through it seems to be popular as well right now.Anyone have any ideas for sexy nails???
Yes scratching my backAnyone have any ideas for sexy nails???
hit them with a sexy hammer...simple as that
a cotton candy french manicure


with a diamond in the pinky
No longer than 1/4'; tips. Make sure they're very clean, run a whitening stick under the nail to give it a quick coat of white and paint with a light pink or whitish colored polish.
put fake nails to keep from biting them
I have some for you.
Long Bright Red Nails...With silver polka dots on the edge all in a line...silver dots or rinestones!
Have you ever tried a french manicure with red tips- I think it looks hot and modern.
Short and blood red.
from a guys point of view i like it when a women nails are painted black or red thats both the finger and toe nails if they are painted black then a red dress, if painted red a black dress, a real turn on
French manicures!!!!


Also, make sure they look healthy. Don't bite them.
Guys really don't give a crap about finger nails.
I luv the red black or whateva color tips! Thier fab. Also I saw tis thing in a magazine I thought it was crazy but I tryed it and it looks awsome. Paint them whateva color u want 2 and roll them in sugar. I told u it sounds crazy but it does look kool.
matalic or sparkly pinks and reds or listen to this gold nails with black tips so cool
pink it was love at first sight, wow right on the button, the person before me said that. I just thought of that pink song by aerosmith.
I always hot hot pink tips!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment