Saturday, August 21, 2010

I have bitten my nails for 15 yrs i think...Ive tried everythin 2 stop. I need NEW ideas please help me!!!?

-Ive tried no bite polish and a rubberband to snap when i bite..NOTHIN


I need a new idea to use pleaseI have bitten my nails for 15 yrs i think...Ive tried everythin 2 stop. I need NEW ideas please help me!!!?
First instinct would just be to wrap each nail unbiteably in medical tape or band-aids for a week. If you haven't broken the urge after a week or two of not being able to get to a nail if you wanted one, then I have no clue.I have bitten my nails for 15 yrs i think...Ive tried everythin 2 stop. I need NEW ideas please help me!!!?
If those are the only 2 things you have tried, than there are so many more things you can still try! This is lame and doesn't work for lots of people, but wear some form of gloves on your hands. there are actually some fashion gloves you can go buy so you can actually wear them now that it's summer (and you won't have to wear winter gloves). Another thing you could do is wear fake nails. A friend of mine did that and she stopped wearing them after three months of wearing those fake nails and she didn't feel the need to bite her nails anymore. There are lots of other things you could try. Go on google and type ';how to stop nail biting'; and lots of ideas will come up!


I hope I helped!
Tape something sharp at the end of your fingertips... the thought of bleeding gums isn't very appealing (...unless you're into that kind of thing)





Or, you know, you could try sitting on your hands whenever you get the urge.
Hot pepper meet nails...Nails meet hot pepper. You'll never bite them with hot pepper on it, It will break your habit.
  • highlight
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment